Chicken Summer Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce
Powdered peanut butter
¼ cup(s), warm
Chili garlic sauce
Rice paper wrappers
6 item(s), 6-inches each
Packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
Sweet red pepper(s)
⅔ cup(s), cut into thin strips
Cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s)
3 oz, cut into thin strips
- In a small bowl, whisk together powdered peanut butter and water until fully combined; whisk in hoisin sauce, soy sauce, garlic sauce, and vinegar.
- Briefly soak rice papers in warm water to soften them; set them on a work surface.
- Divide vegetables, chicken, and herbs amongst wrappers; drizzle each with 2 tsp sauce.
- Roll up wrappers burrito style; serve with remaining peanut sauce.
- Serving size: 1 summer roll and 1 tbsp sauce