Chicken Fingers with Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey mustard
- 2 Tbsp low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup(s) dried plain breadcrumbs
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), cut into 12 equal strips
- 6 Tbsp barbecue sauce, hickory-flavored preferred
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Place a large baking sheet in the oven to preheat.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together mustard and buttermilk. Place bread crumbs in a separate dish. Add chicken to mustard mixture; turn to coat. Transfer chicken to bread crumbs and turn to coat.
- Remove the hot baking sheet from oven and coat with cooking spray. Place chicken on baking sheet and bake 6 minutes; flip and bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 6 minutes more.
- Serve chicken fingers with barbecue sauce on the side. Yields about 3 chicken fingers and 1 1/2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce per serving.