Chicken cheeseburger cups
98% fat-free uncooked ground chicken breast
1½ cup(s), chopped
Canned tomato paste
Reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese made with 2% milk
¾ cup(s), shredded, divided
Unsweetened dill pickle(s)
⅓ cup(s), chopped
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and water; cook 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in 6 tbsp cheese, pickles, ketchup, and mustard. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir flour, garlic powder, and cayenne. Stir in yogurt with a wooden spoon until just combined. Knead dough in bowl with your hands until smooth, about 2 minutes. Place a large piece of parchment paper or wax paper on work surface. Place dough on parchment. Cut dough into 12 equal pieces and roll each into a ball. Roll each piece into a 4 ½- to 5-inch circle. Pat dough circles into each cup of the prepared muffin pan.
- Spoon about ¼ cup chicken mixture into each dough-lined muffin cup. Sprinkle remaining 6 tbsp cheese evenly over cups. Bake at 400°F until dough is golden brown and cheese is melted, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serving size: 2 cheeseburger cups