½ pound(s), sweet, pitted and halved, or frozen unsweetened pitted cherries
1 cup(s), (1%)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 10-inch pie plate or quiche pan with nonstick spray.
- Spread cherries in prepared pie plate in even layer; set aside.
- Whisk eggs in large bowl until frothy; whisk in milk, brandy, vanilla, and salt. Whisk together flour and 1/3 cup of confectioners' sugar in small bowl. Gradually whisk flour mixture into egg mixture until smooth batter is formed; pour over cherries.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300°F. Bake until clafoutis is puffed and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Allow clafoutis to cool (it will sink in center). Just before serving, dust with remaining 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar.
- Per serving: 1/6 of clafoutis