- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 8 oz pasteurized process American cheese spread
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), green part only, minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 1/2 breast(s) Weight Watchers Chicken breasts, chopped
- 6 medium whole wheat tortilla(s), 7-inches each
- 1/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese, sharp variety
- 6 medium olive(s), green, pitted, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free salsa
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Cook chicken according to package instructions and chop.
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cheese product and sour cream; cover and microwave on high power until cheese melts, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove half of melted cheese to a small bowl and stir in evaporated milk; set aside. Add scallions, red pepper flakes and chicken to remaining cheese mixture; stir to coat.
Spoon about 2/3 cup of chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; fold in sides of tortilla to cover filling and place tortillas in a single layer in prepared dish; spoon remaining cheese sauce over top and then sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and olives.
Bake until cheese topping is bubbly, about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with salsa. Yields 1 enchilada per serving.