Cauliflower rice bowl with grilled shrimp & romesco
Roasted red peppers (packed in water)
¾ cup(s), coarsely chopped
1 medium clove(s)
PB2 The original powdered almond butter
Extra virgin olive oil
¾ tsp, smoked
2 medium, diagonally sliced
Uncooked red onion(s)
1 small, cut into 4 slices
1 pound(s), peeled and deveined (about 28 large shrimp)
Uncooked cauliflower rice
- To make romesco sauce, combine bell peppers and garlic in a mini food processor and process until finely chopped. Add powdered almond butter, 1 Tbsp oil, vinegar, paprika, and 1/4 tsp salt and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Spray a large ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Toss zucchini with 1 1/2 tsp oil. Spray onion slices with cooking spray. Arrange zucchini and onion in grill pan (if all won't fit, arrange half of zucchini around onion slices and cook in batches). Cook onion until well marked and crisp-tender, about 6 minutes per side. Cook zucchini until well marked and crisp-tender, about 2 minutes per side. Remove vegetables from pan to a platter or sheet pan; sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt.
- Toss shrimp with 1 1/2 tsp oil. Arrange in grill pan and cook until done, about 2 minutes per side. Add shrimp to vegetables and cover loosely to keep warm.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower rice, 1/2 tsp salt, and cumin. Cook until cauliflower reaches desired degree of tenderness, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon 1 cup cauliflower rice into each of 4 bowls; top each bowl with about 4 ounces shrimp, 1/2 cup zucchini, 1 onion slice, and 3 Tbsp sauce.
- Serving size: 1 bowl