- 1 medium fat free flour tortilla(s)
- 2 Tbsp store-bought hummus
- 1 small fresh tomato(es), thinly sliced
- 1/4 small cucumber(s), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh watercress, thick stems discarded
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
Lay tortilla on a flat surface and spread with hummus. Layer with tomatoes, cucumber and watercress. Season to taste, roll up tightly and enjoy.
- Although we've suggested that you use tomato, cucumber and watercress, fill it up with any veggies you have on hand.