Make sure you use Greek yogurt, not regular, for a thicker dip.
- 1 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup(s) cucumber(s), peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), finely chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 Tbsp basil, fresh, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Combine yogurt, buttermilk, cucumber, scallion, basil, parsley, salt, black pepper and cayenne in a mixing bowl; chill well. Serve garnished with scallions.
Serving size: 1/4 c dip