This delicious burger tastes just like the fast food classic!
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 item(s) frozen fat-free vegetarian burger(s)
- 1 slice(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat American cheese singles
- 2 tsp fat free mayonnaise
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1/3 cup(s), shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 slice(s) fresh tomato(es), ripe
- 2 slice(s), thick uncooked red onion(s)
- 3 slice(s) Kosher dill pickle sandwich slice(s), thin
- 1 roll(s) Arnold, Brownberry, Oroweat Multi-Grain Sandwich Thin(s)
Spray stove-top grill pan or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
Add burger and grill, turning as needed, until browned and heated through, about 10 minutes.
Top burger with cheese. Cover loosely with foil or a lid that fits over burger. Grill until cheese melts, about 1 minute.
Combine mayonnaise and ketchup in a small cup.
Spread sauce on roll bottom. Top with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle slices. Top with burger, then roll top.
- Yields 1 burger. In a rush? Burger can be cooked in microwave according to package directions. Top with cheese and microwave until melted. Make it Mexican by subbing out American Singles for Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Pepper Jack Singles and use salsa instead of ketchup.