10" high fiber, low carb flour tortilla(s)
1 small, chopped
Frozen mixed vegetables
1⅛ cup(s), thawed
1 Tbsp, fresh, chopped or 1 tsp dried cilantro
Fat free canned refried beans
Shredded reduced-fat Mexican-style cheese
Fat free salsa
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat; add oil and heat until it sizzles.
- Sauté onions for about 3 minutes and then add mixed vegetables and cilantro to skillet; sauté until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes more. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of beans down the middle of a tortilla and sprinkle with cheese; top with a heaping 1/4 cup of vegetables.
- Fold ends of burrito in and then fold one side of tortilla to center; fold in other side (like an envelope). Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place one burrito on a plate, seam-side down; microwave at full power until cheese melts and beans are warm, about 1 to 2 minutes (or you can bake burritos in oven). It will take about 5 minutes to microwave four burritos at once.
- Top each burrito with 2 tablespoons of salsa and serve. Yields 1 burrito per serving.