BBQ shrimp pizza
SmartPoints® value per serving
10 hr 6 min
The convenience of prepared crusts and flatbreads makes getting pizza on the table a matter of minutes. Seafood pizzas are common in Italy—clam, anchovy, sardine, and squid all make a regular appearance—but its the barbecue sauce that gives this pie a decidedly American flavor. The sweet and smoky sauce complements tiny, quick-cooking baby shrimp and a sprinkling of cilantro and fresh lime juice add a bright, fresh note to the unique combo. Round out this meal with a peppery arugula salad or a bowl of vegetable minestrone.
Shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
¼ cup(s), chopped
¼ cup(s), chopped, white, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes.
- Remove flatbread from the oven, and spread the BBQ sauce evenly over the flatbread.
- Season the baby shrimp with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Arrange baby shrimp on the flatbread, then scatter the mozzarella cheese over everything.
- Bake at 375°F for four minutes. Remove from the oven and top with the chopped cilantro and onions. Serve immediately.