BBQ Shrimp Pizza
- Total Time
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
baby shrimp1 cup(s)
barbecue sauce4 Tbsp
shredded fat free mozzarella cheese¾ cup(s)
cilantro¼ cup(s), chopped
uncooked onion(s)¼ cup(s), chopped, white, chopped
table salt1 pinch
black pepper1 pinch
fresh lime(s)½ item(s)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes.
- Remove flatbread from the oven, and spread the BBQ sauce evenly over the flatbread.
- Season the baby shrimp with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Arrange baby shrimp on the flatbread, then scatter the mozzarella cheese over everything.
- Bake at 375°F for four minutes. Remove from the oven and top with the chopped cilantro and onions. Serve immediately.