Basil, Arugula and Goat Cheese Pizza
- 10 oz pizza dough mix, uncooked, about 12 inches
- 2 tsp uncooked unenriched white cornmeal
- 2 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), chopped
- 1 cup(s) arugula
- 1 cup(s) basil, fresh
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 2 oz semisoft goat cheese
- Heat grill. Set pizza stone on grill rack and allow to get very hot. If you do not have a pizza stone, preheat oven to 500°F and prepare pizza as directed below, except bake it on a nonstick sheet pan until crust browns on edge, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on an upside-down cookie sheet or a pizza peel. Lay pizza crust on cornmeal.
- Place garlic, arugula, basil, olive oil, Parmesan, salt and pepper in a food processor and process to form a paste; spread over pizza dough. Dot with goat cheese.
- Slide pizza onto preheated stone, cover and let cook until crust is crisp and puffed, about 10 minutes. Remove to cutting board and cut into four slices. Yields 1 slice per serving.