Banana-Peach Smoothie Pie
- 1 2/3 package(s) regular vanilla pudding mix, 3.12 oz each or one 5.1 oz box
- 2 cup(s) fat free skim milk
- 2 medium peach(es), chop one and set the other aside
- 1 large banana(s), sliced
- 6 oz pie crust
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Prepare pudding according to package directions, using fat-free milk. Set aside to cool.
- Purée chopped peach in a food processor and stir into cooled pudding.
- Lay banana slices in bottom of piecrust and cover with pudding. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, thinly slice remaining peach and decorate top of pie with peach slices. Sprinkle with nutmeg, slice into 10 pieces and serve.