Banana cream crêpes with chocolate sauce
4 - 6
PersonalPoints™ per serving
These thin, delicate pancakes can be served with a variety of fillings. If you like, you can substitute your favorite berries, peaches, or nectarines for the bananas. Or simply spread the crêpes with jam and sprinkle with powdered sugar. To have extra crêpes on hand, simply double the batter. Layer the extras between sheets of wax paper, place in a zip-close bag, and freeze for up to three months. The batter also can be made up to a day ahead and refrigerated. Just be sure to let it stand at least 15 minutes before cooking to give the flour time to absorb the liquid.
1 item(s), large, large
Fat free whipped topping
Dippin' Dots Original Chocolate Dots
¼ cup(s), Sauce
- To make the crêpes, beat the milk, flour, egg, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl until smooth; let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the bananas, toasted pecans, and cinnamon in a bowl. Gently fold in the whipped topping until just blended.
- Spray a crêpe pan or 6-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Pour in one-fourth of the batter and swirl to cover the pan. Cook until the underside is set, about 30 seconds. Flip and cook until lightly browned, about 1 minute longer. Slide the crêpe onto wax paper.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, making a total of 4 crêpes; stack the crêpes between sheets of wax paper to prevent them from sticking to one another. Top each crêpe with one-quarter of the banana mixture; roll to enclose the filling. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce. Repeat with the remaining crêpes, filling, and sauce.
- Serving size: 1 filled crepe