Baked Spaghetti Squash
- Total Time
No need for noodles here. Squash is more than ready to step in and put a new spin on one of mom’s tried-and-true classics. And with the melty goodness of our Reduced Fat Four Cheese Italian Blend Shredded Cheese, you won’t notice the difference.
uncooked spaghetti squash3 pound(s)
olive oil1 Tbsp, extra virgin
garlic clove(s)4 clove(s), small, chopped
cooked 99% fat-free ground turkey breast16 oz
bottled pasta sauce16 oz
Weight Watchers Reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese1 cup(s)
dried oregano½ tsp
dried basil½ tsp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Put halves in microwave safe dish flesh side down with water 1/4 inch of the way up and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes or until tender and the squash can easily be scooped out with a fork.
- While squash is in microwave, sauté garlic in olive oil until aromatic, then add turkey and brown. Add pasta sauce and heat through.
- Toss "spaghetti" strands into turkey sauce mixture and transfer to an oven safe casserole dish.
- Top with Weight Watchers Four Cheese Italian Style Blend and sprinkle with dried herbs. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.