Baked spaghetti squash
Uncooked spaghetti squash
Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 Tbsp, extra virgin
4 small clove(s), chopped
Cooked 99% fat-free ground turkey breast
Bottled pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Put halves in microwave safe dish flesh side down with water 1/4 inch of the way up and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes or until tender and the squash can easily be scooped out with a fork.
- While squash is in microwave, sauté garlic in olive oil until aromatic, then add turkey and brown. Add pasta sauce and heat through.
- Toss "spaghetti" strands into turkey sauce mixture and transfer to an oven safe casserole dish.
- Top with cheese and sprinkle with dried herbs. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.