Baked Shrimp in Lemony Garlic Sauce
- 1 1/4 pound(s) uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp light butter, melted
- 3 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine lemon juice and next 5 ingredients; pour over shrimp.
- Bake at 425°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are done. Sprinkle parsley over shrimp; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces shrimp and 2 tablespoons sauce).