- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), four 4 oz halves
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- 2 tsp rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 medium lemon(s), quartered (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a small, shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Transfer chicken to prepared pan and drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary and parsley. Pour broth around chicken to coat bottom of pan.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes. Garnish with fresh lemon and serve. Yields 1 chicken breast half per serving.