- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), four 4 oz halves
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- 2 tsp rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 medium lemon(s), quartered (for garnish)
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a small, shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Transfer chicken to prepared pan and drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary and parsley. Pour broth around chicken to coat bottom of pan.
Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes. Garnish with fresh lemon and serve.
Serving size: 1 chicken breast half