Bacon and cheese turkey burgers
1 large, stem removed, chopped
2 small, chopped
Reduced calorie mayonnaise
2 tsp, fresh, minced
Uncooked 93% lean ground turkey
½ oz, shredded (about 2 Tbsp)
Low fat cream cheese
Light English muffin(s)
4 item(s), toasted
Cooked crisp center cut bacon
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine mushroom, shallots, mayonnaise, rosemary, salt and Worcestershire sauce; pulse until finely minced.
- Spoon mushroom mixture into a mixing bowl and add turkey; gently combine with your hands. Shape turkey mixture into four 3 1/2-inch burgers; cover and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Meanwhile, combine Gruyère, cream cheese and mustard in a small bowl; set aside.
- Off heat, coat a grill pan or outdoor grill with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook burgers, flipping once, until cooked all the way through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve each burger on an English muffin topped with 2 teaspoons cheese spread, 1 slice bacon, 1 slice tomato and 1 piece lettuce. Yields 1 burger per serving.