Avocado Flatbread four ways
California (Hass) avocado
1 item(s), ripe, mashed
Pico de gallo
2 small, sliced very thin
1 item(s), sliced
Uncooked red onion(s)
3 slice(s), thick
Crumbled queso fresco cheese
1 Tbsp, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place flatbread on a nonstick cookie sheet; use a pizza cutter to slice it into four pieces. Bake for 2 minutes, then remove from oven, and cool.
- Spread mashed avocado on each slice.
- Top first slice with pico de gallo and hot sauce.
- Top second slice two with radish slices and black pepper.
- Top third slice with egg and onion.
- Top fourth slice with queso fresco and almonds.