Avocado Flatbread Four Ways
- Total Time
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
California (Hass) avocado1 item(s), ripe, mashed
pico de gallo2 Tbsp
hot sauce1 Tbsp
fresh radish(es)2 small, sliced very thin
black pepper1 tsp
whole hard boiled egg(s)1 item(s), sliced
uncooked red onion(s)3 slice(s), thick
crumbled queso fresco cheese2 Tbsp
almonds1 Tbsp, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place flatbread on a nonstick cookie sheet; use a pizza cutter to slice it into four pieces. Bake for 2 minutes, then remove from oven, and cool.
- Spread mashed avocado on each slice.
- Top first slice with pico de gallo and hot sauce.
- Top second slice two with radish slices and black pepper.
- Top third slice with egg and onion.
- Top fourth slice with queso fresco and almonds.