Autumn pork sheet pan dinner
Uncooked pork tenderloin
3 Tbsp, divided
1 tsp, divided
Uncooked acorn squash
1 small, about 1 lb
Uncooked red onion(s)
1 small, cut into 8 wedges
Raw Bosc pear(s)
2 medium, quartered and cored
Apple cider vinegar
- Place a large baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 450°F. (Leave pan in oven as it heats.)
- Rub pork evenly with ½ Tbsp oil. Combine ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper, cumin, cinnamon, and cayenne; sprinkle evenly over pork. Set pork aside.
- Cut squash in half vertically; scoop out and discard seeds and membranes. Cut squash into 8 wedges and place in a large bowl. Drizzle squash with 1 tablespoon oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with chili powder, ¼ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp black pepper; toss well to coat.
- Brush onion and pears with ½ Tbsp oil; sprinkle evenly with remaining ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
- Carefully remove hot pan from oven. Arrange pork, squash, onion, and pears on pan. Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes. Flip over squash, onion, and pears. Bake until vegetables are tender and a thermometer inserted in thickest part of pork registers 145°F, about 10 minutes. Place pork on a cutting board and let stand 5 minutes. Cut into thin slices.
- Combine remaining 1 Tbsp oil, vinegar, mustard, and maple syrup. Arrange about 3 oz pork, 2 squash wedges, 2 onion wedges, and 2 pear wedges on each of 4 plates. Drizzle each serving with 1 Tbsp vinaigrette.
- Serving size: 1 plate