Asian mushroom stir-fry
1 pound(s), assorted, sliced
Uncooked cabbage (all varieties)
1 cup(s), chopped, bok choy, thinly sliced
1 cup(s), Chinese celery or celery tops, chopped
3 medium clove(s)
Uncooked bean sprouts
1½ Tbsp, white
Canned chicken broth
¼ cup(s), sliced
1 Tbsp, or to taste
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until al dente.
- Spray a large, nonstick wok or skillet with cooking spray. Over high heat sauté mushrooms, bok choy, celery and garlic in 3 or 4 batches until bok choy is well-wilted, setting each batch aside as it is cooked.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, vinegar and cornstarch.
- Return all vegetables to wok and stir in soy sauce mixture, chicken broth and basil leaves. Cook over high heat just until basil wilts. Stir in noodles.
- Garnish with bean sprouts, scallions and chili sauce and serve hot.