These pita pockets make a light dinner or substantial lunch –they’re perfect to pack for picnics too! A spicy sriracha dressing gives amazing flavor to coleslaw mix. Just add some Weight Watchers Frozen Chicken Tenders and tuck into a whole wheat pita pocket.
- 4 item(s) Weight Watchers Chicken tenders
- 3 Tbsp fat free mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 cup(s) packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 2 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s), chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 1 large whole wheat pita(s)
Cook chicken tenders according to package directions and reserve.
Combine mayonnaise, sriracha, sesame oil, lime juice, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl. Toss with coleslaw veggie mix, scallions, and cilantro and combine.
Cut pita pocket in half. Divide slaw and chicken into pocket halves and garnish with additional scallions and cilantro.
- Yields 2 servings (1/2 pocket per serving). Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.