- 4 Tbsp apple cider vinegar, divided
- 2 Tbsp chives, fresh, chopped, divided
- 4 tsp Dijon Mustard, divided
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, divided
- 16 oz Weight Watchers Chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 10 cup(s) mixed greens
- 1 large fresh apple(s), red-skinned, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup(s) blue cheese, crumbled
In a wide shallow bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons vinegar, 1 tablespoon chives, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover chicken and marinate in refrigerator, turning chicken once or twice, about 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Remove chicken from marinade and place in a baking dish; discard marinade. Cover chicken with foil; bake until chicken is just cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, about 20 to 25 minutes. Let chicken cool slightly and then transfer to a cutting board; cut diagonally into thick slices.
Meanwhile, in a glass cup or bowl, whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar, oil, remaining teaspoon mustard, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
When ready to serve, in a large serving bowl, combine greens, apple, pecans and blue cheese; drizzle with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette and toss to coat.
Place chicken over salad. Stir any juices from baking dish into remaining vinaigrette and drizzle over chicken; garnish with remaining tablespoon chives. Yields about 2 1/2 cups salad and 3 ounces chicken per serving.