Veggie fry up
Calorie controlled cooking spray
4 large, portobello
4 medium, halved
225 g, cut into 8 slices
1 teaspoon(s), level, smoked
1½ teaspoon(s), level
Egg, whole, raw
4 medium, raw
300 g, young leaf
Calorie Controlled Brown Bread
Low Fat Spread
4 teaspoon(s), level
- Mist a pan with calorie controlled cooking spray and put over a medium heat.
- Put 4 large portobello mushrooms and 4 halved tomatoes into the pan. and cook for 3 minutes. Turn, then cover and cook for a further 5 minutes. Season to taste, then transfer to an oven tray and keep warm.
- Cut 225g light halloumi into 8 slices, mist with cooking spray and sprinkle over ½ teaspoon smoked paprika and 1 teaspoon dried oregano. Mist the pan with more cooking spray and cook the halloumi for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to the oven tray.
- Mist the pan again and crack in 4 eggs. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the whites are set and the yolk is done to your liking.
- Meanwhile, pierce a 300g bag young leaf spinach, put on a microwave-safe plate and cook to pack instructions. Transfer to a bowl and press out any liquid using the back of a spoon.
- Toast the bread, then spread 1 teaspoon low-fat spread on each slice.
- Divide the fried veg, halloumi and spinach between 4 plates, sprinkle over some smoked paprika and dried oregano, and serve with the toast.