Sesame soba noodle stir-fry
Amoy Light Soy Sauce
Groovy Food Co. Agave Nectar Light Amber & Mild
Clearspring Organic Japanese 100% Buckwheat Soba Noodles
Edamame Beans, cooked
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 inch slice(s)
- Drain the tofu, then wrap it in kitchen paper and place between two plates. Weigh down the top plate with a tin and set aside for 15 minutes, the cut into 2cm cubes.
- Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and agave syrup in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cook the soba noodles and edamame in a pan of simmering water for 3 minutes, then drain and cool under cold water. Set aside.
- Mist a large nonstick wok or frying pan with cooking spray and stir-fry the tofu over a high heat for 5 minutes until golden. Remove from the wok and set aside. Mist the wok with more cooking spray and stir-fry the cabbage for 2 minutes, then add the ginger and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the sauce to the wok and stir-fry for another 1 minute, then return the tofu to the wok, add the noodles and edamame and toss to combine. Divide between bowls and serve.