Sautéed carrots with orange & mint
1 zest(s) of 1
Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Peel and cut 450g carrots on an angle into 5mm-thick
- slices. Melt 15g butter in a frying pan set over a medium
- heat, add the carrots, season to taste and cook, stirring
- often, for 5 minutes until crisp-tender. From 1 orange, grate
- ½ teaspoon zest and squeeze 4 tablespoons juice. Stir the
- juice into the carrots along with 2 tablespoons water. Cover
- and continue to cook for 3 minutes until the carrots are
- tender, adding a splash more water if the carrots are dry.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint and the orange
- zest, and serve.