Mushroom & spinach crêpes
125 g, plain
Egg, whole, raw
1 large, raw
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 small, thinly sliced
250 g, chestnut, thickly sliced
200 g, young leaf
400 g, on the vine
Half Fat Crème Frâiche
- Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. In a large jug, whisk together the milk, egg and 150ml cold water. Gradually whisk the milk mixture into the flour until smooth. Set aside.
- Mist a large nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and fry the onion over a medium low heat for 6-8 minutes until softened. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, then stir in the spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Season, then transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Wipe the pan clean, then mist with more cooking spray. Increase the heat to medium, then add a ladleful of the batter to the pan, swirling to coat the base. Cook for 1-2 minutes until golden, then flip and cook for a further minute. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm, then repeat to make 4 crêpes.
- Meanwhile, heat a griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Mist the tomatoes with cooking spray, then griddle for 2-3 minutes or until lightly charred. Season to taste.
- Divide the crème fraîche and the mushroom and spinach mixture between the crêpes, then scatter over the parsley and fold to enclose the filling. Serve with the tomatoes.