Griddled courgette with Parmesan
½ teaspoon(s), level
Dried Mixed Herbs
40 g, grated
Calorie controlled cooking spray
- In a small bowl, make a seasoning mix by combining
- ½ teaspoon each of salt, black pepper, paprika and
- Italian mixed herbs, and set aside. In a separate bowl,
- grate 40g Parmesan and set aside. Trim 450g courgettes
- and cut lengthwise into 5mm-thick slices. Mist with calorie
- controlled cooking spray and scatter over the seasoning.
- Heat a large nonstick griddle pan to medium-high and
- griddle the courgette slices for 3 minutes until griddle
- marks appear, then turn and scatter over the Parmesan.
- Griddle for 3-4 minutes then serve. You may need to do
- this in batches.