Dips & dunks
Medium fat soft cheese
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
4 medium, very finely chopped
¼ portion(s), medium, finely chopped
½ medium, deseeded and finely chopped
1 clove(s), crushed
2 tablespoons, level
1 medium, finely chopped
1 stick(s), finely chopped
½ teaspoons, level
Pickled Gherkins, drained
1 medium, 3 finely chopped slices
- Make the basic dip by beating together the low fat soft cheese and yogurt. Add the spring onions and season with a little black pepper. Share the mixture between three bowls.
- For the curried dip, add the cucumber, pepper, curry powder and coriander to one bowl and mix thoroughly.
- For the garlic and chive dip, add the garlic and chives to the second bowl and mix together.
- For the spicy tomato dip, add the tomato puree, tomatoes, celery, chilli powder and gherkins to the third bowl and stir together.
- Serve with fresh vegetable crudités (carrot, peppers, cucumber, etc).