Our Studios are reopening!
In-line with government guidance, we're taking a staged approach to reopening select Studio locations starting June 16.
We're taking a staged approach
We know that recent months have been challenging, and that you’re excited to see your fellow members and favourite Coaches, and resume in-person Workshops. We are, too!
But your safety remains our number one priority, therefore, in-person Workshops remain paused. Studios will be open for Wellness Check-ins with a Coach, WW product purchases, and exclusive sales.
You may also continue to get the support you need in live Virtual Workshops from the comfort and convenience of your home. Don't know how? Find out here.
Here's how we're putting your safety first
- Wear a protective face covering (face mask or cloth covering) during your visit. We’re happy to provide a mask if you don’t have your own.
- Wear shoes when weighing in.
- Maintain a 2-metre distance from other individuals in the space. Depending on how many members are inside the Studio, you may be asked to take a seat and wait so that we can maintain this distance.
- Kindly stay home if you are experiencing symptoms such as fever or cough or have been exposed to someone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days.
- Will be wearing face coverings and gloves
- Have been trained on new cleaning and sanitization protocol
- Will wipe down all surfaces after each use
- Will perform daily cleaning + sanitization
- Will help ensure that members re able to follow social distancing within the Studio
How to access Virtual Workshops
Our Virtual Workshops live in Connect under Connect groups.
Follow these steps to find your Virtual Studio:
- Tap on the Connect icon in your app.
- Tap “Browse groups” (if you do not see the green “Browse groups” button, select “See all” to find the “Browse groups” icon after your list of groups).
- Then, to find your Virtual Studio and Workshop, for Apple devices, scroll down until you see “Workshops”, for Android devices, “Workshops” will be at the top of the list . Tap on “See All”.
- When you find your group (or group nearest your area), tap on the name and description. Then tap “Join.” You’re in!