Here’s the precautions we’re taking in our WW Studio/Studio@, spaces:
• Proof of vaccination is required to attend our in-person workshops. You will be asked to show proof of vaccination and valid government ID to a WW Studio/Studio@ team member before the workshop begins. Where mandated by local legislation, proof of vaccination will also be required prior to a Wellness Check-in.
• If you are not feeling well, please stay home for yourself and others.
• WW requires the use of a protective face covering during your visit. Our WW Studio/Studio@ teams are also required to wear face coverings.
• When weighing in, no bare feet are permitted. Socks and/or shoes must be worn.
• We are frequently sanitizing high-touch surfaces, and using signage to emphasize social distancing.
• Depending on how many members are inside, you may be asked to have a seat and wait so that we can maintain social distancing requirements.
• In order to provide a safe and comfortable experience, you are invited to book your spot for workshops in advance.