Veggie tofu quesadillas
Extra firm tofu
1 cup(s), shredded
Sweet red pepper(s)
¼ medium, sliced thin
Uncooked red onion(s)
3 slice(s), thick
Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Plain fat free yogurt
Reduced sodium taco seasoning
- In a small bowl, make the dipping sauce by combining the yogurt with the spice blend; set aside.
- In a non-stick pan treated with cooking spray, sauté the onions with the kale and peppers until tender and even crispy at the edges, 8-10 minutes.
- With a fork, mash up the tofu in a bowl.
- To assemble the quesadilla, arrange the veggies on one side of the flatbread, top with crumbled tofu and shredded cheese. Fold the flatbread in half and cook in a non-stick pan, flipping once, until the flatbread is brown and toasty.
- Cut into pieces and serve with the spiced yogurt sauce.