Veggie Tofu Quesadillas
- Total Time
Flatout Original flatbread1 flatbread
extra firm tofu4 oz
uncooked kale1 cup(s), shredded
sweet red pepper(s)¼ medium, sliced thin
uncooked red onion(s)3 slice(s), thick
shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese¼ cup(s)
plain fat free yogurt¼ cup(s)
reduced sodium taco seasoning1 tsp
cooking spray5 spray(s)
- In a small bowl, make the dipping sauce by combining the yogurt with the spice blend; set aside.
- In a non-stick pan treated with cooking spray, sauté the onions with the kale and peppers until tender and even crispy at the edges, 8-10 minutes.
- With a fork, mash up the tofu in a bowl.
- To assemble the quesadilla, arrange the veggies on one side of the flatbread, top with crumbled tofu and shredded cheese. Fold the flatbread in half and cook in a non-stick pan, flipping once, until the flatbread is brown and toasty.
- Cut into pieces and serve with the spiced yogurt sauce.