Mini Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Bites
SmartPoints® value per serving
WW Snack size cookies and cream ice cream bar
White self-rising flour
Light whipped topping
Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Coat 12-mini muffin holes with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Remove sticks from ice cream; place in a large bowl. Allow to melt slightly; add flour and stir until well-combined.
- Evenly divide batter among prepared muffin holes. Bake until a tester inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cupcakes to cool in pan for a few minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
- Top each cooled cupcake with ½ Tbsp whipped topping; sift cocoa powder over top.
- Serving size: 1 cupcake