- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add sausages and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Transfer to plate with slotted spoon.
- Add mushrooms and onion to pot and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Stir in reserved sausages, tomatoes, beans, zucchini, rosemary, and salt and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in arugula until wilted.
- Ladle stew into 4 bowls and top evenly with Parmesan.
- Serving size: 1½ cups stew and 1 tablespoon cheese
For a quick salad to serve with the stew, toss a package of baby spinach with sliced mushrooms, halved cherry tomatoes, lemon juice, salt, and freshly ground black pepper.