This vegetable-packed filling is full of healthy black beans and lean ground turkey. Spoon it into homemade taco cups using your muffin tins for a marvelous main meal or fun appetizer.
- 3 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 small uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper(s), finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 15 oz canned diced tomatoes
- 15 oz canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup(s) frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 6 flatbread Flatout Light Original flatbread
- 1 pound(s) uncooked 99% fat-free ground turkey breast
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Cut each Flatout into 4 equal pieces; gently pleat and place one piece of the Flatout in each muffin holes. Bake until crisp, about 10 minutes; remove and let cool.
Meanwhile, coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; set over medium-high heat. Add turkey, onion and pepper; cook, breaking up turkey, until turkey is cooked through and onions are soft and translucent, about 8 minutes.
Add taco seasoning, salt and chipotle; stir to combine. Add tomatoes, beans and corn; heat through. Spoon about 1/3 cup of the filling into each Flatout taco cup; sprinkle with cheese and cilantro and serve.
Serving size: 2 taco cups.