Sweet and salty party mix
SmartPoints® value per serving
OK, this mix is seriously delicious. The combination of pretzels, bagel chips, popcorn, and chocolate chips will keep you reaching back for more. The best part? The mini chips will melt quickly to coat the crunchy and savory aspects, creating a deliciously gooey mixture; it might be a bit messy, but it's worth it! This one is sure to be a hit with kids of all ages and, let's be honest, adults of all ages, too! Be warned though: Although it makes enough for 6 servings, it will fly out of the bowl in a crowd, so you might have to make more than you think!
94% fat free microwave kettle corn
Plain bagel thins
Mini chocolate chips
Butter flavour cooking spray
Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Cook popcorn according to package instructions. Pour into a large bowl with pretzels and mini chips.
- Toss together while popcorn is still hot to melt chocolate and coat pretzels and popcorn.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, coat bagel thin with cooking spray and bake on the oven rack for 5-7 minutes or until crisp.
- Dice and toss with confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Combine all and let cool at room temperature until ready to serve.
Serves 6- ~3/4 cup servings. Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.