Sweet and Salty Party Mix
- Total Time
Mini chips melt quickly to coat crunchy pretzels, popcorn, and bagel thins in this seriously delicious mix. This one is sure to be a hit with kids of all ages!
94% fat free microwave kettle corn1 cup(s)
mini pretzels8 oz
plain bagel thins1 Item(s)
mini chocolate chips⅓ cup(s)
butter flavour cooking spray2 spray(s)
confectioners' sugar1 tsp
unsweetened cocoa powder½ tsp
table salt1 pinch
- Cook popcorn according to package instructions. Pour into a large bowl with pretzels and mini chips.
- Toss together while popcorn is still hot to melt chocolate and coat pretzels and popcorn.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, coat bagel thin with cooking spray and bake on the oven rack for 5-7 minutes or until crisp.
- Dice and toss with confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Combine all and let cool at room temperature until ready to serve.