- 4 large whole wheat pita(s)
- 1 cup(s) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 10 oz chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained of excess water
- 1 large fresh tomato(es), beefsteak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Arrange pitas on a large baking sheet. Combine ricotta and garlic powder; spoon mixture over pitas, to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Top with spinach, tomato and feta; sprinkle with oregano.
Bake until edges of pitas are golden, about 12 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.