- 2 cup(s) packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 4 tsp water
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp table salt, divided (or to taste)
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 4 small corn tortilla(s), 4-in each
- 6 oz uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined (12 large)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
Combine slaw mix, cilantro, mayonnaise, water, lime juice, chipotle chilies and 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add tortillas; cook until crisp and golden, 2-3 minutes per side. Remove tortillas; set aside.
Off heat, coat same skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle shrimp with cumin and remaining 1/4 tsp salt; add shrimp to skillet. Cook shrimp until lightly browned and cooked through, turning once, 3 minutes; remove from heat.
Place a tortilla on each of 4 serving plates; evenly divide slaw mixture over top. Top each with 3 shrimp; serve.
Serving size: 1 tostada per serving.
- Serve with fresh lime wedges. Garnish with extra cilantro.