- 1 pound(s) cooked lean ground sirloin
- 2 Tbsp dehydrated onion flakes, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup(s) cremini mushroom(s), or button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 14 1/2 oz canned beef broth, reduced-sodium
- In a large bowl, combine sirloin, minced onion, garlic salt and pepper; mix well and shape mixture into four 1/4-inch-thick patties.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook until browned, about 1 minute per side; remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- To the same skillet, over medium-high heat, add mushrooms and cook until tender and releasing juices, about 3 minutes. Add flour and stir to coat mushrooms; add broth and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Return patties to pan and simmer 2 minutes, until sauce thickens and patties are cooked through.