Rustic Italian Flatbread Pizza
- Total Time
This flatbread uses good, quality ingredients: Roma tomatoes, oregano, and fresh mozzarella. It’s as simple and delicious as it gets!
Flatout Flatbread Light original flatbread1 item(s)
fresh mozzarella cheese2 oz, sliced
shredded fat free mozzarella cheese¼ cup(s)
canned Italian style stewed tomatoes1 cup(s), Roma
fresh tomato(es)3 large, canned Roma tomatoes
garlic clove(s)1 clove(s), medium, mashed
dried oregano1 tsp
crushed red pepper flakes¼ tsp
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven.
- In a food processor, combine the tomatoes, oregano, garlic, chili flakes until well blended and saucy; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the flatbread. Next, arrange the slices of mozzarella over the flatbread, then scatter the shredded mozzarella cheese over everything.
- Bake at 375°F for four minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle the fresh basil liberally over the entire flatbread. and serve immediately.