- 3 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 cup(s) fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) regular liquid egg substitute
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) chives, fresh, chopped
- 4 sheet(s) phyllo dough
- 3 medium plum tomato(es), cored and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 Tbsp basil, fresh, chopped
Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray
Stir together ricotta, egg substitute and 2 tablespoons each of Parmesan and chives; set aside.
Lay 2 sheets of dough across pie plate. Press down and coat with cooking spray. Lay remaining dough across pie plate in opposite direction of first dough layer; press down.
Spoon ricotta filling over dough and layer with half of tomato slices. Sprinkle with remaining chives and basil; layer with remaining tomato slices. Top with remaining Parmesan.
Trim off excess dough, leaving a 2-inch border. Fold up border edges to partially enclose filling (do not pull dough tightly — it should form a loose, lacy crust). Coat with cooking spray. Bake until Parmesan is golden and filling is firm, about 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes before slicing into 6 pieces.