- 8 cup(s) plain air popped popcorn
- 1 spray(s) butter flavour cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp dry buttermilk
- 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp white pepper, freshly ground
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl; spray with nonstick spray, tossing well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dry buttermilk, salt, onion powder, dry mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Sprinkle over the popcorn, tossing until well coated. Yields about 2 cups per serving.
Look for dried buttermilk in the baking aisle of most supermarkets or from suppliers online.