Peanut Chipotle BBQ Chicken Tenders
- Total Time
Sweet, spicy, peanut-y chicken tenders make an amazing party dish and leftovers are delicious served over salad for lunch the next day.
powdered peanut butter¼ cup(s)
water2 Tbsp, warm
barbecue sauce¼ cup(s)
canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce2 tsp
chili powder½ tsp
regular butter1 tsp, melted
cooking spray4 spray(s)
uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)1 pound(s), cut into 8 tenders
uncooked scallion(s)2 Tbsp, chopped
- Stir together peanut butter powder and water.
- Stir in BBQ sauce, chili in adobo, chili powder and butter.
- Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray and preheat over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken until just cooked through, flipping once, about 2-3 minutes per side . Brush tops with some sauce and cook for an additional minute.
- Serve garnished with scallions and with remaining sauce as a dip.
- Serving size: 1 chicken tender and 1 Tbsp sauce