- 1/4 cup(s) powdered peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp water, warm
- 1/4 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 2 tsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 8 strip(s) fresh boneless skinless chicken tenderloins, grilled not breaded
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp regular butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s)
Stir together peanut butter powder and water.
Stir in BBQ sauce, chili in adobo, chili powder, and butter.
Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray and preheat over medium-high heat.
Cook tenders until just cooked through. Brush with sauce and cook for an additional minute.
Serve garnished with scallions and with remaining BBQ sauce as a dip.
- Serving size: 1 chicken tender