Sweet, spicy, peanut-y chicken tenders make an amazing party dish and leftovers are delicious served over salad for lunch the next day.
- 1/4 cup(s) Peanut Butter & Co. Original peanut powder
- 2 Tbsp water, warm
- 1/4 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 2 tsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp regular butter, melted
- 4 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), cut into 8 tenders
- 2 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s), chopped
Stir together peanut butter powder and water.
Stir in BBQ sauce, chili in adobo, chili powder and butter.
Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray and preheat over medium-high heat.
Cook chicken until just cooked through, flipping once, about 2-3 minutes per side . Brush tops with some sauce and cook for an additional minute.
Serve garnished with scallions and with remaining sauce as a dip.
Serving size: 1 chicken tender and 1 Tbsp sauce