Peanut chipotle BBQ chicken tenders
Powdered peanut butter
2 Tbsp, warm
Canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
1 tsp, melted
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), cut into 8 tenders
2 Tbsp, chopped
- Stir together peanut butter powder and water.
- Stir in BBQ sauce, chili in adobo, chili powder and butter.
- Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray and preheat over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken until just cooked through, flipping once, about 2-3 minutes per side . Brush tops with some sauce and cook for an additional minute.
- Serve garnished with scallions and with remaining sauce as a dip.
- Serving size: 1 chicken tender and 1 Tbsp sauce