Peanut Butter-Banana Pancakes
- Total Time
The classic combination of peanut butter and banana makes these pancakes a yummy way to start the day!
all-purpose flour2 Tbsp
baking powder⅛ tsp
table salt⅛ tsp
ground cinnamon⅛ tsp
banana(s)1 small, ripe, mashed well (1/3 cup)
powdered peanut butter¼ cup(s)
plain unsweetened almond milk2 Tbsp, or plain lowfat milk
cooking spray5 spray(s)
fresh blueberries2 Tbsp
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Whisk together banana, powdered peanut butter, low fat milk, and egg in another bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until just combined.
- Coat a nonstick skillet or griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat. Use a ¼ cup measure to ladle batter onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Top pancakes with fresh fruit, if desired.