- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 large egg(s), beaten
- 1 Tbsp fat free skim milk
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 2 oz cooked lean ham, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup(s) sweet red pepper(s), finely chopped (2 Tbsp)
- 1/8 strip(s) green pepper(s), finely chopped (2 Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp uncooked onion(s), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat shredded cheddar cheese, Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Shredded Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 8 muffin tin holes with cooking spray. Spread potatoes around bottom and press potato up sides of each muffin hole; place in oven and cook for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs and milk together in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add ham, peppers, onion and cheese to bowl; mix to combine.
Remove potatoes from oven (after cooking for 10 minutes) and press potatoes down firmly with a spoon so that they are spread out like mini piecrusts (potatoes should cover bottom and sides of each hole). Pour about 1/4 cup of egg mixture into the center of each muffin hole.
Return pan to oven and cook until potatoes are crisp and golden, and the egg mixture is set, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit about 5 minutes before serving. Yields 1 frittata per serving.