- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 large egg(s), beaten
- 1 Tbsp fat free skim milk
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 oz cooked lean ham, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp sweet red pepper(s), finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp green pepper(s), finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp uncooked onion(s), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 8 regular-size muffin tin holes with cooking spray.
Evenly divide potatoes between bottom and up sides of muffin holes; bake 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat eggs and milk together in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add ham, peppers, onion and cheese to bowl; mix to combine.
Remove pan from oven (after cooking for 10 minutes); press potatoes down firmly in pan with a spoon so that they cover the bottom and sides of each hole. Pour about 1/4 c egg mixture into center of each muffin hole. Bake until potatoes are crisp and golden, and egg mixture is set, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit about 5 minutes before serving.
Serving size: 1 frittata