Grilled Corn with Smoked Paprika–Lime Butter
SmartPoints® value per serving
6 medium, husks and silk removed
3 Tbsp, stick
Fresh lime juice
1 tsp, smoked
3 Tbsp, fresh, chopped
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high or prepare medium-high fire.
- Place corn on grill rack and grill, turning occasionally, until lightly charred in spots and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, lime juice, paprika, and salt in microwavable cup; microwave on High until butter is melted, about 20 seconds.
- Place corn on platter; drizzle with butter mixture and sprinkle with cilantro, turning until coated evenly.
- Per serving: 1 ear of corn and about 1 1/2 teaspoons butter mixture
For an additional layer of flavor, sprinkle the corn with crumbled cotija cheese just before serving. One tablespoon of cotija cheese per serving will up the SmartPoints by 2.