Grilled Corn with Smoked Paprika–Lime Butter
2 - 5
PersonalPoints™ per serving
For an additional layer of flavor, sprinkle the corn with crumbled cotija cheese just before serving.
6 medium, husks and silk removed
3 Tbsp, stick
Fresh lime juice
1 tsp, smoked
3 Tbsp, fresh, chopped
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray. Preheat grill to medium-high or prepare medium-high fire.
- Place corn on grill rack and grill, turning occasionally, until lightly charred in spots and tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, lime juice, paprika, and salt in microwavable cup; microwave on High until butter is melted, about 20 seconds.
- Place corn on platter; drizzle with butter mixture and sprinkle with cilantro, turning until coated evenly.
- Per serving: 1 ear of corn and about 1 1/2 teaspoons butter mixture