Grilled chicken, tomato and basil packets
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), four 4 oz pieces
½ tsp, freshly ground
4 tsp, extra virgin
1 cup(s), fresh, leaves, roughly torn
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high.
- Tear off four (18- to 20-inch long) pieces of aluminum foil; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- To make each packet, put a chicken breast on center of foil; rub chicken with 1/4 teaspoon garlic and then sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil evenly over chicken; top with 1/2 cup grape tomatoes and 1/4 cup basil. Bring short ends of foil together and fold over twice to form a seal; fold in sides to form seal, making sure to leave room for steam. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make four packets.
- Place packets on grill and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Open packets (be careful of steam) and remove each piece of chicken to a cutting board; thinly slice or shred into pieces with two forks. Place each portion of chicken on a serving plate and pour tomatoes, basil and juices from packets over top. Yields 1 packet per serving.