- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), thinly sliced
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp canned chipotle pepper(s), finely chopped or to taste
- 1 cup(s) mixed greens
- 8 slice(s) reduced calorie wheat bread, toasted
- 1 medium fresh tomato(es), cut into 8 slices
Heat ridged grill pan over high heat. Sprinkle chicken with lime juice, salt, and pepper. Place chicken in pan and grill, turning once, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Stir mayonnaise and chipotles together in small cup.
Divide greens among 4 slices of toast. Top each with 2 tomato slices and one-quarter of chicken. Spread each remaining piece of toast with about 2 teaspoons chipotle mayonnaise and place on sandwiches.
Serving size: 1 sandwich