Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), thinly sliced
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp canned chipotle pepper(s), finely chopped or to taste
- 1 cup(s) mixed greens
- 8 slice(s) reduced calorie wheat bread, toasted
- 1 medium fresh tomato(es), cut into 8 slices
- Heat grill pan to high heat. Season chicken with lime juice, salt and pepper. Cook chicken in pan, turning once, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- In a small cup, combine mayonnaise and chipotle peppers.
- Divide greens among 4 slices of toast. Top each with 2 tomato slices and 3 oz chicken.
- Spread each remaining piece of toast with about 2 tsp chipotle mayonnaise; place on sandwiches.
- Serving size: 1 sandwich