- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter with omega-3
- 1/2 cup(s) prepared chocolate pudding with skim milk, *
- 30 item(s) reduced fat vanilla wafer(s)
- 1 large banana(s), ripe, cut into 15 (1/4-inch-thick) slices
Stir peanut butter into pudding until combined.
Spoon 1 teaspoon pudding mixture on flat side of each of 15 cookies. Top each with 1 slice banana and 1 more teaspoon pudding mixture; top with remaining cookies, flat side-down. Put into an airtight container and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Serve or store up to 2 weeks. Yields 1 per serving.
- *Look for store-bought pudding prepared with skim milk. We preferred the texture of the store-bought to homemade when frozen. The tops of the cookies can be drizzled with a little melted chocolate before freezing if desired (could affect SmartPoints value).