- 2 large egg(s), hard-boiled, chopped
- 2 large egg white(s), hard-boiled, chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp raisins, chopped
- 1 Tbsp, chopped uncooked red onion(s), finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 2 leaf/leaves boston lettuce
- 4 slice(s) reduced-calorie bread, toasted
In a bowl, combine eggs, mayonnaise, raisins, onion, curry powder and salt.
Place 1/2 cup egg salad on each of two slices of toast; top each with a lettuce leaf, torn or folded to fit bread. Top each sandwich with a second slice of toast. Yields 1 sandwich per serving.
- Instead of the red onion, you could use either sliced scallions or snipped chives.